segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2010

The baggage that comes along...



(Alex & Ryan - Vera Farmiga & George Clooney)


Alex: "(...) You're so cool, Mr Empty Backpack.

Ryan: You know about that?

Alex: Yeah, I googled you. That's what modern girls do when they are crushed.

Ryan: Did it bother you?

Alex: It depends. Is the backpack empty because you hate people or the baggage that comes along?

Ryan: I don't hate people. I'm not a hermit.

Alex: You just don't want to be tied down. Don't want responsabilities?

Ryan: I don't know what initiated the backpack. Probably I needed to be alone. Recently I've been thinking I needed to empty the backpack before I knew what to put back in."


Up in the air, de Jason Reitman.

1 comentário:

Nokas disse...

É um filme engraçado!! Olha lá andas a comentar o meu blog mas em posts errados, hehe...