domingo, 11 de outubro de 2009

Blank page

Take off and land..that's how my brain feels...a row of unstoppable, unsttopped take offs and landings...wake up, wash my face and my mind from the doziness of Morpheus...still sleepy nevertheless...
Still unfound...still taunted...
Went to the movies...needed to breath the autumn's breeze inside a shared rooom...movie starts and I take off again...from myself...
Watch the movie, tides of mixed, confused feelings. Like it. If it only didn't remind me that it was time again to land...
So I landed...departed from the room and its soft silence. Landed on the desk again.
Tired even wihtou trying. Without the tiresome effort.
Go thought (mentally) at the grids and tests, and manuals I have to do or prepare...
Nothing done.
Another blank page of time.
And myself.

2 comentários:

Fernanda disse...

É bonito sentires em inglês.
Por vezes somos estrangeiros dentro de nós próprios.

Vanessa disse...

Sou-o tantas vezes...
Beijinhos...